Home products are intended for residential use in an individual’s home. To ensure the quality of our service and meet the requirements of our warranty the following conditions need to be met
Keeping bill of sale. Twelve (12) months from the date on the bill of sale as determined by the serial number establishes the warranty period should service be required. In the absence of a sales receipt, REACH Fitness warrants all its fitness equipment parts for eighteen (12) months from the original factory shipping date. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this warranty must be obtained by following these steps, in order:
1. Contact your selling authorized Reach Fitness dealer. OR
2. Contact your local authorized Reach Fitness service organization.
3. If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our service department
4. Reach Fitness’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at Reach Fitness’ option, the product through one of our authorized service centres. All repairs must be preauthorized by Reach Fitness.
5. The owner is responsible for adequate packaging upon return to Reach Fitness. Reach Fitness is not responsible for damages in shipping. Make all freight damage claims with the appropriate freight carrier. DO NOT SHIP ANY UNIT TO OUR FACTORY WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. All units arriving without a return authorization number will be refused.
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. All warranties are made by Reach Fitness
Authorized Reach Fitness dealer can only sell within their retail footprint, otherwise warranty is null and void.
Normal Responsibilities of the Consumer
The consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
- Proper use of the fitness equipment in accordance with the instructions provided in this manual.
- Proper installation in accordance with instructions provided with the fitness equipment and with all local electric codes.
- Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects in house or facility wiring.
- Expenses for making the fitness equipment accessible for servicing, including any item that was not part of the fitness equipment at the time it was shipped from the factory.
- Damages to the fitness equipment finish during shipping, installation or following installation.
- Routine maintenance of this unit as specified in this manual.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL, COLLATERAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
2. Service call reimbursement to the consumer. Service call reimbursement to the dealer that does not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, for units that are beyond the warranty period, for units that are beyond the service call reimbursement period, for fitness equipment not requiring component replacement, or fitness equipment operated outside of normal household use.
3. Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized REACH Fitness service companies; use of parts other than original Reach Fitness parts; or external causes such as corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, alterations, modifications, abuse, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, inadequate power supply, or acts of God.
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered.
5. Products that have been: sold, transferred, bartered, or given to a third party.
6. Products that do not have a warranty registration card on file at Reach Fitness. Reach Fitness reserves the right to request proof of purchase if no warranty record exists for the product.
7. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Product use in any environment other than a residential setting.
9. Warranties outside India may vary. Please contact your local dealer for details.